The happiness fellows(THF) College Ambassadors
College ambassador is the leadership opportunity for the college students to harness their skills and understand the culture of working the reputed organization. We are seeking ambitious and passionate college students who believe that different future for India is possible and are interested in contributing to change the country through education and leadership. They are a part of our recruitment team with primary responsibility of identifying and recruiting outstanding university graduates and young professionals in their campus and community into THF Fellowship. College Ambassadors are volunteers, and do not receive any financial benefits.
Job type: Part Time
- Inform, educate and inspire college students about the happiness fellows.
- File documentation and reporting.
- Organize recruitment events including college events.
- Work in coordination with team.
You should apply if you are…
- Second and Third year Bachelor’s degree student OR a master’s degree student.
- Actively engaged in leading or working with student councils, clubs & social organization
Confident to communicate efficiently to support the candidates.
- Technically knowledgeable of email, excel & google drive.
- Energetic, organized, self-motivated, and can manage multiple small-scale initiatives.
- Excited about the idea of working with a group of other people who share your dream of a more equitable India.
- Resourceful and perseverant in the face of obstacles.
- Committed to thehappinessfellows’ vision and mission.
We are looking for a self-starting, passionate, capable individual who shares a belief in our vision and wishes to join us in this exciting initiative.